Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Other ways to earn (NOT PTC)

Updated March 23, 2010


=============================================================
Updated Feb. 16, 2010

 



=============================================================

Updated Feb. 11, 2010

Here I am again, posting my 3rd payment from CloudCrowd. ^_^
This was done from 1 task only. Galing tlga. 1 task lang $0.37 na agad.








=============================================================

Updated Feb. 9, 2010

I just got my second payment from CloudCrowd worth $1.31!!
I was really amazed,  I only did some few tasks for 1 day, and earned that amount already.
Actually, I finished the tasks last Saturday, and got my payment directly to my Paypal
today. I think they don't pay every weekends. But I never thought that they'd pay me immediately after weekends.  Imagine if I done more tasks, I can earn $2 above just for 1 day!

This earning program will be my number 1 top earning site. =)


Look at my second payment proof from CloudCrowd:







=============================================================

I was surprised when I received a payment of $0.15 from Cloudcrowd after 1 day.
I've just only worked on 1 task which is making a question and answering it.
At first I'm quite disappointed 'cause after signing up, there were no any tasks available.
But after few days, I saw 1 task and tried to do it. 

You just have to wait for your work to be approved and your payment will shortly be transferred to your paypal account.

Note: Just read their TOS and directions for complete information about Cloudcrowd, and on how you're going to do a certain task. 
 



Want to sign up?
Click here


Here's my payment from CloudCrowd:









No comments:

Post a Comment